How do I use the Factory?
The Automatic Classifier Trainer
1. Gather your training samples and organize these into classes or categories that you would like your AI model to learn from.
2. (optional) Define your preprocessing steps like removing stopwords, removing punctuation, lemmatizing and / or lower casing.
3. Train your model by just clicking one button.
4. Test your trained model to see if it can correctly classify your new test samples.
5. Generate and download your IntelliDocker that encapsulates and serves your model in production.
6. Use your IntelliDocker in production. Click here to see more details.
1. Get your license
A license key is a secret piece of text that is needed to run your IntelliDocker. The archive that you download from Factory contains the image of your IntelliDocker and a perpetual trial license that you can use to test your custom classification engine at no cost, any time you want. When you are ready to use it in production, you will need a production license that you request directly from Zetta Cloud by emailing your IntelliDocker’s name and the language you’ve trained it for to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a docker-compose.yml file containing the license.
2. Put your license file into a folder
After receiving the license as part of the docker-compose.yml file, you need to put your license file into a folder.
3. Run your IntelliDocker
Open your preferred command prompt on your computer and run >docker-compose up. Your IntelliDocker will get started and it will give you your localhost URL where you can access its UI interface.
What is the cost of using the Factory?
Factory follows the same pricing model as IntelliDockers.
To run the Factory you’ll have to purchase a term (1, 2, or 3 years) license or a perpetual license. In addition, to run the IntelliDockers you generate out of Factory in production, you will need an IntelliDocker license.